A few pictures from a recent and really fun family shoot that prove you don’t need an all-singing, all-dancing studio to get quality results. As I learn more about light the more surprised I am about how you can make images that “pop” without needing flash.
- Charlie & Matt’s Pre wedding session in the countryside…with a labrador and a bicycle!
- Jenna & Ed’s pre-wedding session at Somerleyton Hall Gardens
- Kiera & Andrew’s Pre wedding photography in Aldeburgh
- Amy & Craig – Engagement Photography Session in Ipswich
- Emma & Matt – Engagement Portraits in Norwich