A few pictures from a recent and really fun family shoot that prove you don’t need an all-singing, all-dancing studio to get quality results. As I learn more about light the more surprised I am about how you can make images that “pop” without needing flash.
- Danielle & Ash’s Pre wedding portrait session – private estate, Norfolk
- Lightning Storm, The Waveney Valley, Norfolk/Suffolk Border, England – 19.07.14
- A Suffolk Wedding at the Swan, Lavenham – Kiera & Andrew
- Foolproof gets Google Glass – first look…
- Suffolk Coast Pre Wedding Shoot – Rachael & Stuart