A few pictures from a recent and really fun family shoot that prove you don’t need an all-singing, all-dancing studio to get quality results. As I learn more about light the more surprised I am about how you can make images that “pop” without needing flash.
- Oriana & Brian – An Oregon Wedding
- Jemma & Simon’s wedding at St Gregory’s Church, Heckingham and The Great Barn, Hales Hall, Norfolk
- Emma & Matt’s wedding at Dunston Hall, Norfolk
- Charlie & Matt’s wedding – St Benet’s Church, Beccles and a charming countryside marquee reception at Norfolk Polo Club, Langley Abbey Estate
- Amy & Craig – Wedding at Woolverstone Hall, Suffolk