A few pictures from a recent and really fun family shoot that prove you don’t need an all-singing, all-dancing studio to get quality results. As I learn more about light the more surprised I am about how you can make images that “pop” without needing flash.
- The Great Barn, Hales Hall – Amy & Jon
- A Cambridge Wedding by way of the deep South – Chelsea & Simon at Christ’s College and The Varsity Hotel
- New Special Edition Storm Collection Print Package Available for 1 Week Only…
- Danielle & Ash’s wedding at St Andrew’s, Blickling and a garden marquee at home in North Norfolk
- Kerry & Dominic’s 1920′s themed countryside wedding